Monday 29 April 2013

Pick of the week #9

 
1. Pastel cream leather barrel bag - £45 Zatchels
I'm so excited to receive my Zatchels barrel bag! I didn't think I was ever going to get my hands on it, but was pleased when my order finally went through and it should arrive on my office desk in the next couple of weeks!

2. Pirate chain necklace - £14.00 Miss Selfridge
I have a lot of jewellery but not a lot of costume jewellery, so this necklace would be perfect and versatile enough to go with everything.

3. Lip bullet in Rockability - £8.00 Topshop
I'm looking for a stand out lip colour for our friends' wedding on Saturday, and this one looks perfect so I'm off to Topshop tomorrow to try it out.

4. Orla Kiely tortoise shell glasses - £189.00 Boots
I have been in major need of some new glasses for so long now - my current ones are about 7 years old and I can no longer see properly through them! I'm saving up for a super cool pair of Orla Kiely's, available at Boots.

5. Mini dot iPhone case - £24.99 Cath Kidston
I invest to much money in clothes, shoes, bags, purses and makeup that I realised the other day how much I have been abandoning my iPhone - it looks so scruffy these days that I definitely need to throw away my boring plain (and cracking) white case and buy something a bit more stylish.

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment