Monday 22 April 2013

Pick of the week #8

 
1. Ochre tailored jacket - £55 Marks & Spencer
I spotted this blazer when out and about on my lunch break last week, and fell in love with it. It fits like a glove and is so flattering. I was hoping it'd go with the dress I bought for my friend's wedding - it doesn't, the colours clash too much - but there's no way I'm taking it back! Perfect colour for Spring and Summer.

2. Rose vermeil knot earrings - £25.00 Azendi
I LOVE Azendi jewellery and was so upset when our store closed down. It's J's birthday next week and I bought her a pair of these earrings in silver from their online site. I just couldn't resist to get myself a pair in rose gold too!

3. Framed kiss lock purse - £22.00 Warehouse
I clocked this purse whilst shopping for a present for my colleague at work. I love it so much but I also love my current Topshop black quilted purse that DC bought me a couple of Christmasses ago. This is definitely on my watch list!

4. Toggle link bracelet - US95.00 michaelkors.com
I found this bracelet on the US Michael Kors website and fell in love with it. Anything Michael Kors is good by me!

5. Combination dress - £45.99 Zara
I really love finding a gem in Zara, and I'm hoping to find this in their store at some point next week. I love the colours and the fit looks really flattering for my body shape.

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment