Wednesday 3 April 2013

My life in pictures #6

Whilst sorting through all of my old paperwork over the Bank Holiday, I came across this adorable kiddie photos that I thought would be perfect for today's post. I love looking at old photos, especially to see the late '80s / early '90s fashion that we were all rocking at the time!

 
Apparently I still make this face now...! I can remember this dress, it was one of my favourites.

 
How adorable are these Christmas day photos? I remember my brother being obsessed with his new punching bag! He looks so cheeky and my Grandad looks so young! I can't wait to show him at the weekend.


 
This is my favourite photo! Must have been taken at the end of 1988, I think I must have been pretty much a newborn. If you look closely you can see my sister rocking my mum's "Deidre Barlow" glasses. Nice hair cut mum!
 
 
 My brother was such a cutie-pie... what happened!


I don't think mum listened about purple and green never to be seen! I love how I'm nicely blending into both the wrapping paper and carpet in the second photo. 
 
I loved rediscovering these old gems!
 
Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment