Friday 12 April 2013

Thursday night weigh in...


So I'm not doing particularly well lately, and my weight is creeping up. I don't think I'm trying enough, and I'm just reaching for the sugar at work when I'm stressed / bored / hungry / happy / sad... Basically I'm just eating cake at any given opportunity, and this needs to stop!!!

I did make my own blueberry muffins this week as a 3 point reach-to snack, from this month's Weightwatchers mag (recipe coming soon) but I did this AND ate cake.

So this week I need to concentrate on my sugar intake. I have our friends' wedding coming up in three weeks and if I put on any more weight I won't fit in my dress!!

My sis & set up a Whatsapp group last week to let each other know our food diaries, and I think this helped so we're going to continue that this week.

Better luck next week!

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment