Monday 15 April 2013

Pick of the week #7


1. Conscious collection print blouse - £9.99 H&M
I bought this blouse during my lunch break last week and I'm in love with it, it's so flattering and fits perfectly. The only problem was that I left it at work, so I couldn't wear it over the weekend!

2. Pineapple bikini - £32.00 Topshop
I'm really hoping for a summer holiday this year, and if we book one then I'm right down to Topshop to pick up this patterned bikini.

3. Turquoise tote bag - £39.00 Accessorize
This bag turned my head when I walked past Accessorize on my lunch break last week, and I couldn't resist but to go inside and fawn over it for ten minutes. Definitely on my wish list for this summer.

4. Ciate paint pot in Pocket Money - free with Marie Claire
I've been on the lookout for this for the past week because every shop I had to only had the gold shimmer pot available. I love this shade; it's very similar to the Boujoir So Laque in Beige Glamour, which is my ultimate fave nail polish.

5. Tribal print sun top - £26.00 Topshop
I'm definitely in love with prints lately and this suntop, new in this week at Topshop, is at the top of my list for a payday pay out.

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment