Saturday 20 April 2013

Thursday night weigh in...

I finally had a good week on weightwatchers!!
 
 
I was so pleased when I stepped on the scales on Thursday. I kind of knew that it should be a successful weigh in because last week was the first time in around two years that I actually tracked every single little thing that went into my mouth. I stuck to my daily and weekly points for the first time in forever and even though I didn't do a huge amount of exercise, I think that most of my success was down to my Challenge No Thank You, where I tried my hardest to cut down on sugar for the week.
 
I'm really glad that I've finally made up for the two weeks where I consecutively put on 0.5 and 1.0, and now that that's finally off I can concentrate on moving forward and getting my weight down. I have the wedding in two weeks time and I'm hoping to get down as much as possible to my 9st5lb goal. It's not going to be easy, because I'm going away on Tuesday for a two night spa retreat with J, but we've planned our meals to be within points and we're going to try as hard as we can to keep the points down.
 
Here's to next week!
 
Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment