Wednesday 17 April 2013

My life in pictures #8

 
This is my favourite ever photo of my bestie J and I. I remember the day so clearly, it was my birthday BBQ, five days after my 22nd birthday, having it late due to DC being in New York on Camp America. I had opened this necklace from his literally the hour before this photo was taken.  For my actual birthday it chucked it down all day, when J and I went to Nottingham and I bought this navy Topshop lace playsuit I'm wearing, but this day on 30 August it was sunny and bliss.
 
DC always jokes that he thinks the term 'best friend' is ridiculous and babyish, but what does he know, every girl has a bestie right?
 
J and I met around 5/6 years ago through a mutual friend and we've been inseparable ever since. We are so similar - same thoughts, similar homebird personality, same taste in clothes and jewellery. I tell her absolutely everything and she doesn't judge me. I screen her calls (I just hate talking on a phone) and she doesn't judge me. I call her up after a fight with DC and she doesn't judge me (or him). She is actually the best.
 
We've been on two summer holidays, countless trips away, and more than several trips to the pub for a bottle of pink. J is the best!
 
Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment