Friday 26 April 2013

Zatchel update and a few more savings...

So after my failed Zatchel purchase on Sunday, I sent their Customer Service guys an email expressing my disappointment and asking if they would honour the purchase.

I didn't hear back from them and put it down to them being super busy putting through the orders from their birthday flash sale. But I finally got an email from them on Wednesday apologising for the website problem, and for taking so long to get back to me, and also informing me that they have put my order through at sale price and the bag will be with me as soon as production and delivery allows.


So this beautiful barrel bag will be with me soon - thanks Zatchel!

Saving - £22.50

Last week when I got an email through from Topshop launching their sale, I was really disappointed to see that the dress I had bought for our friends' upcoming wedding had gone into the sale at £20!


1. I paid £42 for it!!
2. I hadn't even worn it yet!!

It was hanging up in my wardrobe with tags still on. By the time I came around to try and buy it on sale on Topshop.com it had sold out. My colleague went into our local Topshop on her lunch break on Friday and picked me up a 10, but mine was an 8 and they had sold out, so she came away empty handed. I know it's only a £22 price difference but that's a lot in my shopping budget!

So when I was on my way home from my spa break this week we popped into Leeds city centre and hallelujah there was my size 8 dress in their Topshop sale. I bought it for £20 and I'm planning on returning the original dress with its receipt on my lunch break on Monday when I'm back at work.

Saving - £20

As you know I bought this beautiful Marks & Spencer blazer last week when browsing for a jacket for the wedding.


It was £55 and I have no idea why I thought it would go with the dress I bought for the wedding, I think I was secretly just thinking of an excuse to buy it!

Well the other day we finally received our £25 M&S gift voucher from Sky for signing up to their broadband and phone at the start of the year. So next week I'm planning on returning this jacket (once I've found the receipt...) and buying it again with the voucher.

Saving - £25

So saving £67.50 this week really can't be bad! It's obviously worth the hassle of scouting the items out and returning the originals to the shops. Any effort for a bit of saving is good by me!

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment