Monday 1 April 2013

Pick of the week #5

I'm still on the search for the perfect dress for DC's friend's wedding on 4 May. But in the mean time, I could really do with some more tops for the office. I get bored of my tops so quickly, and when I bought the house I ended up making some wrong decisions, buying some cheap Primark tops that now I've come to hate. Even one of my Directors asked me why I had a top on with Yorkie dogs all over it... I couldn't really give him an answer.

So I'm after something that's perfect for Spring, with short sleeves seems as I'm constantly rushing around the office getting hot and bothered.

These are my pick of the week:

Floral Peter Pan
£32 Miss Selfridge
Geometric
£25 River Island
Embroidered Mesh
£45 Topshop
Red Chevron
£25 River Island
Crochet Vest
£34 Topshop
Pansy Print
£32 Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment