Saturday 31 August 2013

Today in a nutshell

Last night was full of m&s pizza, spicy chips, wine and chat. I kind of started the wine early by myself while I blogged and watched Nine Months with Hugh Grant, I had never actually seen before and it's cringey but it made me laugh. 

This is today in a nutshell as I have a half hour run, a shower and get ready and a half hour trip to my friend's house where I have to be by 6pm. Doable? Not sure.

Today started with dropping my lovely friends off at the airport. I was so scared of the motorway not so long ago but I'm getting used to it and I kind of like it now. 

I went straight to do the food shop and DC called me to update me on the stag do shenanigans - he's away for the weekend and I dread to think what they are getting up to. 


I spotted this lovely blouse in Sainsburys from Gok Wan's collection, I would have bought it but it was £25 so if it's still on my mind by the time next week's food shop comes around then I might get it. Then I ran away quick with my shopping trolley because a Sainsburys lady told me off for taking a photo. Apparently you're not allowed unless you are staff??? Cue blush and run away. 


I did a bit of jeans shopping although I hate buying them because I hate the shape of my legs. I loved these Leigh jeans from Topshop but have wanted a grey pair for a while so I bought some from Miss Selfridge and I love them.

I popped to m&s to grab a few bits for my fortnightly food parcel for both my grandparents and great uncle.  


Then I treated myself to a Starbucks skinny caramel coffee frapp and as always found it extremely difficult to say no when the barista (sp?) double checked that I didn't want their delicious whipped cream. 

I headed off to visit my grandparents / great uncle and now here I am trying to gear myself up for a run, knowing that if I go then I will not only complete my running goal for the week but also feel much better when demolishing the wine and goodies with my friends later. 

Happy weekend! 

Dans x


No comments:

Post a Comment