Tuesday 20 August 2013

The latest addition to our house

No unfortunately it's not a dog as that's on DC's forbidden list. I told him that an English Bulldog really won't take much walking and looking after but it's a big fat no.

But I did get this beautiful Tiffany lamp.


Sorry for the blurry picture, I can never get a good photo past 5pm as our lights are really dim. My mum's closest friend sadly passed away a couple of months ago and I always admired this lamp on her fireplace. I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I feel blessed to now have it as an addition to my home.

Our lounge is quite modern so it doesn't completely fit in although I refuse to have it put upstairs where only DC & I will see it. DC actually blew the bulb the first time he tried to turn it on (men) so I haven't had it on yet but I'm sending him out to get some replacements tomorrow so it can light up my lounge with all of it's beautiful colours.

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment