Sunday 18 August 2013

Lacing up the trainers

Well I finally did it! Only a 20 minute run but at least I did it. I would say it was an easy run but that would be lying, it was way hard. But it also really hot. 

It took some tough love from DC. I've been feeling a bit emotional lately and was feeling sorry for myself, and he told me to stop wallowing and do something that I know would make me feel better such as go running. He told me that I was undoing all the hard work and effort I put into getting my fitness up to a great level, and I know he was right but I didn't want to hear it (and I hate it when he's right).

I went without music, down the trail and there were lots of families picking berries from the bushes, maybe I need to get down and do that!

Even though it was tough, DC was right (dammit) because I felt great afterwards. 

So my goal for this week is to complete 3 more 20 min runs before the end of Saturday. I'm determined to do it, e cause I know I can do it. 

However I may need some luck so if you could wish me that, that'd be great!

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment