Thursday 29 August 2013

How to get going again

So even thought I've officially quit weightwatchers, I still think the plan is an excellent way to lose weight, and it works. And if my weight ever gets out of hand or if I ever have children, the first thing I will do to get back track is rejoin. But I just don't want weightwatchers ruling my life at the moment; with so many other things on my mind the last thing I want to do is check in my weight every week. And anyway I am feeling much better taking a different approach to a healthier lifestyle (minus the crunchie).

I'm not giving up my Thursday night bake off, where me, my sis, her boyfriend, and two of my closest friends get together after weigh in to catch up and ether cook something healthy and new (three out of four weeks) or order a takeaway (monthly treat).

Tonight is takeaway night and I've come to my sister's house to learn that she put on 4lbs this week, and over the last three weeks her boyfriend has gained 9lbs. This obviously calls for action. There has been a holiday, her birthday, his birthday, my birthday and much more celebrating this month so to be fair to them they have had a well deserved month off and now it's back to it. 

My sis got up to a 5 STONE weight loss... How amazing is that!!! And is now back down to a 4st4lb loss. She knows she needs to get back into the plan. So how do we do that?

Where are my Knees have a great post today here on how to get back on track after plateauing. There's some inspiring ideas to take you back to the start of the plan and start losing again. 

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment