Monday 26 August 2013

PS

How could I have forgotten tell you that my last blog post was written on my new iPad...! Wow-wee did  DC spoil me this year. 

I woke up at 7.15am on my birthday, which is mega unusual and early for me especially as we walked 50 minutes home from my sister's BBQ the night before (I am definitely feeling the tiredness now). DC was eager for me to open my present so we got right to it. 


I can't believe he wrapped it himself this year and it looked actually pretty good. I usually do all of the Xmas wrapping because he is just rubbish at it but he obviously learned some paper skills in the last eight months. 


I had absolutely no idea what he had planned to buy me and it was the biggest surprise. 

So the BEST thing about this news is that once I have learned to type properly on this thing (my backspace has had the most use so far) I will have absolutely no reason whatsoever not to blog every single waking moment.

I can even ship my new BFF to work in my handbag and blog on my lunch hour. This has many advantages. Think of all of the money I am going to save by not walking to Topshop every day. Bad for my wardrobe, good for my bank balance. 

So I'm super excited about this. Right now I'm sat in the garden in the sunshine, not with a huge heavy hot (get that alliteration) laptop, but blogging away with my new favourite toy. Bliss. 

Dans x

2 comments:

  1. congrats!i had an ipad for the longest and loved writing on it! eventually i moved on to an android but it's quite nice!

    ReplyDelete