Monday 19 August 2013

Dinner for 5, persuasion and guess what opened in town

 
This is what we devoured yesterday at DC's auntie's house. Don't tell our mums but I've decided she makes the best Sunday roasts I've ever had in my life. It was amazing, especially the leek and cauliflower gratin. And I'm going to steal the caramelised apples recipe for my bake off on Thursday, as it was yum and so easy to do.

 
I was given this mirror by my Great Uncle and it was hanging in mine and my sister's house for 3 years until it fell down the other week (luckily didn't smash) so it was the perfect excuse to finally get it over to my house. I'm currently trying to persuade DC to put it up in our bedroom surrounded by a bit of a photo wall but he doesn't like the mirror at all. I think I might win this one though. I love it.


I was waiting in our shopping centre last Wednesday for my friend to finish work for our dinner date and spotted that only the best ever chocolate shop has just opened in the bottom mall where my other favourite shop Azendi closed down a while ago. I LOVE THIS SHOP. My friend & I popped in on our lunch break last Friday to buy our friend a slab for her birthday, we were given a taster of their salted caramel spread and it was AMAZING. It was so hard resisting temptation and not buying anything for myself. So if you ever come across this shop next week, feel free to pick something up for my birthday ;)

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment