Monday 26 August 2013

Some things are worth quitting and my birthday photo album

So everyone knows that the only way to get rid of leftover BBQ food is to have sausage cobs for breakfast the morning after, and another BBQ for dinner. These were the only two productive things that DC and I did yesterday, apart from cleaning the house. The other 18 hours were spent recovering from our amazing weekend, with some of those used getting frustrated at Minions Rush which I downloaded and we are now addicted to. 

I have seen so much meat this weekend that I think a veggie week is definitely in order. I am also back on the eating well wagon after a gazillion glasses of Pimms and far too much food. I think I forgot to mention that I quit weight watchers a few weeks ago. I'm done with counting points, bored of it. Instead I'm simply trying to eat more of the good stuff. So today is muesli for breakfast, a ham beetroot and coleslaw salad for lunch (I did sneak a packet of Snackajacks in there for lunch though) and jacket potato with salad and cottage cheese for dinner. With as much fruit as I like in between. I'm saving all of the good stuff I got for my birthday until the weekends. 

Anyway, I mentioned that I wasn't good at taking photos throughout my birthday on Sunday, so it's a good job that people around me are much better at it than me! Here's some snaps I've stolen:


I bought a new dress from Topshop (of course) to mark the occasion and I love it. 


Me & my most amazing friend, before the madness started. 


My cooking ladies saved me from spending all day in the kitchen. 


Our friends. 


The cutest nieces ever in the whole universe. 


Another one of us before the madness started. I like how I look as brown as DC here, usually he steals all of the tan thunder.


My most favourite ever photo from my birthday. 


Honestly look at that face. 


I was a bit crazy to clean the dishes at 2:47am but it saved my sanity on Monday when there was less cleaning to do!

Dans x

1 comment: