Thursday 28 March 2013

Thursday night weigh in...

So, my overview on my 29.14 plan:

Friday After polishing off a Cadbury's creme egg and the rest of the yum weightwatchers lemon curd sponge, I realised I had gone 755 calories over my 29 points+ for the day. Yikes! Not a good start indeed. My run on Friday counteracted 204 calories, and so Friday ended with 551 remaining cals to burn off.

Saturday I stuck to 24 points+ worth of food on Saturday, before a glass of wine took me to 29. I was naughty when I got home from my night in town and ate a crunchie, adding 185 calories. My Saturday morning run burned 233 calories, and so Saturday ended with 503 cals to burn off through the week.

Sunday I was soooo good on Sunday, managing to stick to 29 points+ with no extras - hurrah! Hmm but then I ate a 800 calorie chinese takeaway. Whoops! I was suddenly in this way over my head! No run for me due to the ice, so I was 1,303 calories too high.

Monday I went 300 calories over on Monday, and burned the same amount on my evening run. I was also running out of time to claw anything back...

Tuesday I stuck to 29 points+ on Tuesday, and burned 370 calories on my run, leaving me 933 over.

Wednesday I'm estimating that I burned around 150 cals during my hour pilates class.

Which leads me to weightwatchers and the end of my week, finishing on a +783 calorie gain, equalling 19.5 weeklies. Not bad really huh? And it was quite fun (and crazy) working it out.

However...

 
... my master plan obviously didn't work. Back to counting dailies and weeklies the usual way next week.
 
MUST. TRY. HARDER.
 
Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment