Monday 18 March 2013

Pick of the week #3

I have to admit, I don't regularly shop in River Island. BUT I did find my most favourite 2011 summer sandals ever in there, which I wish I had bought a million pairs of. So I had a bit of a browse online last night and came across these dresses, which are always a flattering shape on me and I fell in love with their print and textures.
 
Blue floral print skater dress £30
Red contrast print smock dress £25
 
But they didn't even have them in store when I went in on lunch today, so I didn't have the option to try them on. I was going to leave it until the next stressful work day to get some fresh air and do a spot of retail therapy, but I came across these on my way out... 

 
Green tile print cut
out playsuit £28
Black tribal print
playsuit £20
Black & white geometric
playsuit £20
















And I couldn't resist trying them on.


If only I was going on a summer holiday this year, these playsuits would be perfect. The geometric one is a bit short but the black tribal print has a better fit and would be perfect for a hot day at the park. As for the green cut out playsuit, I FELL IN LOVE. It looks so much nicer in the flesh - it's much brighter and more striking. It fits really well, it is quite loose around the waist but has a tie to tighten it up. It's a great length and I ended up buying it. It was supposed to be £28 but I was only charged £25 at the till - bargain! I'm going out on Saturday night so I'm really pleased that I now have something new to wear!

I didn't dare look around too much in River Island because there were so many things that caught the corner of my eye. I love a good Spring wardrobe, it's just a shame my bank doesn't agree!

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment