Thursday 21 March 2013

Thursday night weigh in...

Up to about 4pm today I wasn't going to weigh in tonight and had told everyone and myself that there was absolutely no chance that I was walking through that door, especially after all of the chocolate bars I've scoffed this week, and the coconut mushrooms (mmm, my fave) that I only took five seconds to wolf down today. Plus I skipped my run last night to go out for burger and chips with my oldest and dearest friend. All in all I wasn't feeling great and I didn't want to feel worse by checking in and getting a bad weight.

But then I got home early from work, and thought hmm why not, let's go. I thought about how much I nag other people for not weighing in when they have a bad week, and how hypocrital it would be for me to do the same. So I had a little jog to the weightwatchers in my village that I go to whenever I can't make my usual one, and weighed in...


How did I manage to pull that one out of the bag?! I was so surprised and pleased with myself. The good 7km run that I managed on Monday must have helped me out a bit. But I've eaten so much rubbish that I know I need to be good this week and stick to the plan, else I'll be in trouble next time I weigh in especially as I'm also skipping it next week to meet up with friends.

Soooo, I have a new plan called the 29.14 plan, which is my new fabulous plan to lose weight and be absolutely fabulous:

  • Eat anything I want for the next 14 days


  • ...Yes you heard me right, for the next fortnight I can eat whatever I want to on my mission to lose weight.

    Is there a catch?

    Yes of course there is!

    Here are the rules of my 29.14 plan. I can eat anything I want for the next 14 days, providing:

  • I stick to 29 points+ per day for the next 14 days
  • Anything over 29 points+ are to be counted in calories and burned off by running the same number of calories


  • So here you go, my new fabulous plan. I have no idea whether it will work or not, but I assumed it was about time that I actually stuck to the propoints plan for once in my life to see what result I can get on the scales. I've always been awful at sticking to the plan, with weeks on followed by weeks off, losing all motivation and struggling to get it back again. So I'm going to try my hardest to stick to the above for the next two weeks until my weigh in and see how it goes.

    Another idea that came up today to motivate me was a bet I made with a colleague of mine at work who is the same weight as me. We both want to lose 5lbs so we have bet £5 and whoever gets down to 9st 4lb first will win the £5. And seems as I just lost 1lb, I'm in the lead!

    Dans

    No comments:

    Post a Comment