Tuesday 26 March 2013

Confidence crisis

I went out with the girls on Saturday night and had the most awful night. I had on my new playsuit, I felt great before I went out, I arrived with a bottle of wine and was planning on having a good few drinks and a dance with my closest friends.


But when I arrived at R's house my hair was flat, I felt miserable and I just couldn't connect with J's new friends that she had brought along for the night. And then very suddenly I had a massive confidence crisis and just couldn't enjoy myself from that point onwards.

I was so annoyed, I don't know exactly what brought it on, for the past year or so I have always been the girl to get fed up at 1.30am and head home instead of going to a club, but I've always been up for a few drinks and a good night out.

Maybe it was the weather, as it was freezing cold and still snowing, and it definitely wasn't the climate to be bar hopping or stood outside deciding where to go next.

I had a bit of a messaging heart to heart with DC and was determined to enjoy my evening but it just didn't happen and I was in bed sober for midnight.

It was definitely not the let-your-hair-down night I was hoping for, and I probably let my friends down by being miserable an heading off early. So next time we schedule a night out I need to put the effort in (and hopefully the weather will too) and make it up to them.

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment