Friday 1 March 2013

A new challenge...

...Not that my sister and I have completed our current challenge of a 5km race yet (scheduled for 8 April), but we thought it was best to start thinking about what we should focus on after the 5km was completed.

I didn't realise that the Race for Life not only did an annual 5km race, but a 10km one too on the same day on 30 June in Leicester. So my sister signed us up last night, we paid the entry fee, and now we're looking forward to a good few months of working towards our goals, at the same time as raising money for an excellent cause in Cancer Research.

I'm really pleased that I've scheduled something for the future that will keep me motivated and help me to keep up the good progress that I'm making.

Looks like I'd better get training!

Dans

No comments:

Post a Comment