Friday 13 September 2013

This week in pictures

It's so easy for me to abandon my blog a little but when I'm not feeling great. I can't put my finger on what's wrong and it has felt all week as though I am on the brink of a cold but it never gets any further than a sore dry throat and stuffed head. I am SO TIRED which hasn't been helped by being on the go all week, and the energy for a run isn't there.

The highlight of my week has of course been this delivery:


I tried to feed my cold with yummy treats at the start of the week


But then realised I wasn't feeling better and was just gaining weight. 

I found another favourite drink ever:


It's so yum and I've had it three times this week. 

Last night my sis cooked this pastry tart from her new recipe book:


But she added chicken and bacon, I gave away a lot of my bacon but it turned out so well, defo a recipe to keep.

My friend topped off the night the best way known to man, with this snickers chocolate brownie:


I have no idea why I was the only one to heat mine up because it was DIVINE hot. 

Tonight I am going to a masquerade charity ball with my friends and I really can't wait!!!

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment