Wednesday 18 September 2013

Run vs. Cake

I gave myself a night off running tonight as my arms are pretty sore and I'm still not feeling any better. And obviously the best thing to do when not running is make cake.


This will be the famous lemon and lime pie recipe that I have permanently stolen from my dear friend, it's just too yummy to not make at least once a month. And technically it is weightwatchers bake off night so of course the 'light' double cream that I bought along with the fruit obviously brings this highly fattening dessert up to weightwatchers standards *cough*. 


I wasn't going to mention that there's only 3 of us polishing off this huge pud tomorrow night...

DC was in a google hangout with work until 7pm so I took it upon myself to cook this chicken / veg / pasta bake with lots of olives thrown in for good measure. 


But not before it took half an hour to fish these beauties out from my underwear drawer:


I think these were the best Christmas present DC has ever bought me. The joint account thanks him too as they help with my decision not to turn the heating on until November. We'll see how we get on with that. 


This was today's treat and I had every intention of running the calories off until about 6pm when I changed my mind. 

And here's a work selfie thrown in for good measure when I as showing my colleague how good the camera is on my me iPad. 


Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment