Monday 2 September 2013

It's a numbers game

I'm so tired this week and have no idea why! I met with my friend last night for a yummy Italian and I had my favourite pepperoni and chili pizza. I'm still not used to taking photos of all of my food so no pics from last night I'm afraid! So I didn't get a chance to run as we met early. Tonight I will get home from work just before 6pm and have to leave at half past to pick my dad up for our hospital visit so no time to run again although I'm hoping to get out once I get home and if it's dark just keep to my village roads. 

So I finally got around to changing my age on my main page --------->
I think I was delaying as an attempt to desperately hold on to my youth. 

I can't believe it has been 9 years since I finished school, 7 years since I started uni, and 7 years since my mum & I had a huge argument because she wanted to throw me an 18th birthday party and I refused because I hate the spotlight being on me. 

I met DC almost 5 years ago, left home for the first time 6 years ago, and have been a homeowner for over a year. My BABY brother is now 21. 

Where does the time go?

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment