Monday 14 October 2013

Happy birthday DC!!!

DC is 28 today!!!! Booooo for having to go to work all day and teach kids on your birthday, but I did have this surprise for him this morning...


I'm so glad my sneaky decision to pop around my sister's to say hi and pick up DC's presents worked, as her boyfriend blew up all 50 balloons for me (result). We had a bit of a production line going on with him blowing them up and me tying, and it was done in 5 mins - it would have taken me hours in the dark cold garage by myself!! 


We opened presents after work and here's DC in his new Superdry jacket that I bought him. I also bought him some Hollister joggers (he was over the moon - I wasn't over the moon with the £10 p&p though...) , some CK in2 u aftershave, Clinique men care, and some sweets and choc. I think I did well and he was completely spoilt. 

We went out to a pub in the next village for dinner, DC had a gourmet burger and I had a chili pasta, then I persuaded DC to have dessert because I had already secretly given our server some candles. 


We had chocolate torte with ice cream for DC and cream for me, with lots of fruit on top. 

And then even though we were full, I had bought DC's favourite birthday cake that I buy him every year so this was his final surprise:


We haven't had any yet but I am looking forward to wrestling DC for the caterpillar face. 

PS I think he likes his new coat. Happy birthday DC!!!!

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment