Monday 6 May 2013

Week 12 training roundup...

Week 12
Activities: 2
Distance covered: 13.0 km
Average pace: 6.23 min/km
Calories burned: 825
Time spent 1:23:10

Eeeek.
 
Sunday: rest day
Monday: rest day
Tuesday: 5.00km run
Wednesday: rest day
Thursday: rest day
Friday: 8.00km run
Saturday: rest day
 
Oops. Not a good week this week with running. I have been soooo busy, I had planned runs but just didn't get the chance. I was feeling pretty low on energy all week, and had a really bad run on Tuesday where I don't think I ate the right food at work beforehand, and I changed my route which was really flat, so I completely burned out on the very first km and had to try really hard to not be sick, and ended up jog / walking the last 4km out and home. It was the first bad run I've had for my whole training period and I felt ill for the whole night so it really shook me up.

Wednesday I collected my new car and Thursday is my usual day off for weightwatchers. Friday I knocked out an 8km run, my longest so far, and it was tough but I'm really pleased I achieved it. Saturday morning I was supposed to run 5km but we had our friend's wedding that day and DC's new shirt didn't fit so we had to run into town that morning to go and get it changed.

These are my excuses this week... I need to try harder! My laziest training week so far since I started running.

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment