Thursday 9 May 2013

Thursday night weigh in...


This week I stayed the same and I was really pleased. 9st 7.5lb is not an easy peasy weight for me when I'm not in the zone and it can easily go back on again. This week I attempted a filling & healthy week on weightwatchers. I knew that because I would not only be eating my calories but drinking them as well at the wedding on the weekend, that I needed to be careful about what I ate for the rest of the week.
 
 
For breakfast most mornings, I helped myself to a generous serving of shredded wheat minis. Some mornings I even had two helpings! Knowing that they were free on filling & healthy made me feel less restricted and I really started to enjoy my breakfast.
 

Allowing myself 5 propoints a day for snacks outside of the filling & healthy list, 1pt was used on this yummy Cadburys Highlights hazelnut hot choc. 40 calories and yum! I always add a dash of skimmed milk to my hot chocolate to make it a bit creamier.
 
 
Most of my lunches at work this week were sweet potatoes with tuna and sweetcorn. I am in love with this meal!! I've looked forward to it every day. I LOVE sweet potato! I used up 1pt on this meal, on a bit of salad cream for my tuna and sweetcorn mix. I found that this along with my breakfast really filled me up throughout the day - something I haven't felt in a long time!

 

My absolute favourite snack these days is this new sweet & salty popcorn from Boots, part of their Shapers range. I think this flavour has replaced the maple one because I can't find that any more, but this one is AMAZING. I think it's the best 2pt snack out there, it's completely yum, and it'll save you over 20pts if you eat this at the cinema instead of their own servings! I like to have this for my 3pm munchies.


I really wasn't keen on these Nakd bars the first time I tried them; I think it was the texture that put me off, although I found that they filled me up so I stuck with it and now I have one every day. If you work them out on weightwatchers they are 4pts but seems as they are all natural products apart from the cocoa, I count these as 1pt when I'm on a filling & healthy week. That's probably cheating as I'm sure it's dried fruit and these have higher propoints, but sssssh ;)

 
I've also been filling up on my coffee with skimmed milk. Perhaps I should ask to get a new mug on order seems as I've successfully gone cold turkey on my added sweetener!

 
I've also been eating ham salads for my lunch, with brown rice to make it filling & healthy, instead of my usual coleslaw which I would have to point. Notice the tin of salmon on the side - I had been looking forward to a salmon and rice salad ALL DAY and when I bought it on my break and started to prepare my lunch back at work, the ringpull snapped off and I couldn't get into my tin. How annoying!

Here's to another healthy successful week!
 
Dans x 

No comments:

Post a Comment