Friday 3 May 2013

Thursday night weigh in...


Well well well... a successful week!

I was really surprised to lose so much this week. I was always hoping that last week's 1.5lb would come back off, but I didn't anticipate another pound off as well.

There's a few factors that I think have been behind such a great week:

Water
I have been drinking soo much water at work this week, and it made me feel really healthy. I keep a tall glass on my desk and make sure I keep it topped up.

Breakfast
I bought some mini shredded wheat at the start of the week, ready for my plan to do a filling and healthy week next week. But I cracked them open early and helped myself to a couple of bowls - one as soon as I got into work around 8.30am and another one around 9.15am. This kept me full until lunch, which is new for me!

Snacking
I finally found a snack that I'm totally in love with - Boots sweet & salted popcorn. Only 2pts for the bag and I look forward to them every afternoon, meaning I hold off on my snacking because I know they're on my food list and I will enjoy them.

Exercise
I haven't obsessed about running this week and I think that really works for me. I think 3/4 runs per week is better than 5/6 runs per week, so I'm going to stick to this and not put too much pressure on myself.

Stress!
I have been a bit stressy nervous this week about buying / driving my new car and this usually has an effect on my weight.

Next week - filling & healthy!

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment