Wednesday 22 May 2013

Pick of the week #12


This week I'm in love with summer dresses!
 
1. Pleat crochet dress - £140.00 Topshop
This limited edition pleated dress from Topshop is really expensive and out of my usual budget but I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. It's so pretty, it'd be perfect for a wedding. I'm in love.

2. Sunflower print dress - £22.00 River Island
Tea dresses really flatter my shape and I love print dresses. At £22 this dress is very reasonable and would be perfect for a sunny day in the park. I'm going to go in and try this on!

3. Ink and ivory striped dress - £25.00 Dorothy Perkins
I've had my eye on this dress for a while although it's always out of stock in my size. They do it in this colour and a lighter blue, and Dorothy Perkins have 25% off all dresses on their website for 24 hours only. Perfect!

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment