Friday 17 May 2013

Thursday night weigh in...


I was dreading weigh in so much this week after not being able to resist anything that was bad for you. But I went along as I had promised myself from January that I'd make it through the weightwatchers door every week even on those weeks that I'd stuffed my face every day.

So I was happy to only have put on half a pound after all of the crab that had passed my lips, plus the fact that I hadn't ran all week due to a stinking cold that wouldn't let off.

I actually stayed for the meeting for the first time in forever as well, my friend C joined our village group and this isn't my regular class, I usually only go when I have plans and can't make my regular class, as this one is closer. So I had never attended a meeting given by the leader Julie before, and she was animated to say the least, she was so positive and it was like a breath of fresh air, even though I do love my regular class leader, but it was nice to have a different perspective.

Then after the class as a 'last supper' C and I stuffed ourselves with a yum Chinese takeaway and talked about our plans to stay on track next week. Then we kind of planned a cinema date with my friend J, which kind of includes a trip to Nandos whoops. But I'll cross that line when I get to it.

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment