Monday 13 May 2013

Pick of the week #11

 
1. Daisy cami - £26.00 Topshop
This cami top caught my eye straight away from the New In section at Topshop this week. I love it! It's so bright and girly.

2. Coral sandals - £45.00 Topshop
I really need some new sandals but I'm usually so fussy that I go through summers with my perfect 2011 River Island sandals without adding to my wardrobe. But I love these, they are quite pricey for what they are, but I think I'll be popping into Topshop to check them out.

3. Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rose - £1.99 Superdrug
I wouldn't have got very far at all this week through my super-awful cold without my trusty Vaseline. This is the best basic lip therapy ever and the most trustworthy - I would never be without it.

4. Aztec print scarf - £18.00 River Island
This scarf also caught my eye right away and I love it. I have so many scarves, I'm never without one around my neck and I love this bold print.

5. A Different Nail Enamel in Grape Ice - £12.00 Clinique
Clinique have just launched their nail enamel and this limited edition shade is so pretty. They have sold out of a lot of the shades online but I know that John Lewis are doing an offer where you get a mini bonus time when you buy any two nail enamels. All of their range are suitable for sensitive skin and with only two coats you can give yourself a perfect gel-looking manicure for half the price.

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment