Monday 24 June 2013

Pre-pay day clothes shopping is asking for trouble

DC and I popped to the shops after visiting my grandparents on Saturday, for him to find something to wear for our night out. It was 4 days before payday (which has still not come around, boo) and I knew already that I had my eye on something in the Topshop sale so I was hoping it'd be there.

I tried on this dress that I've had my eye on for AGES:

 
And I did love it but I realised I probably wouldn't get much wear out of it (and the fact I had no £) plus as per many complaints on Topshop.com my elephant had disappeared off the front of the dress too.
 
This was the jacket I have been trying to track down but as you can see the size 10 was way too big and a size 8 is nowhere in sight, it's now also disappeared from the sale section of Topshop.com. I think you can see the look I was trying to go for though...
 
 
Then my final option was this Peter Pan floral print top with lace detailing from Miss Selfridge:

 


This was really flattering and took me about 4.5 second to purchase whoops :)

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment