Thursday 13 June 2013

5 more things I didn't tell you while I was gone...

1. Trev was finally taken for a clean, his first since I bought him six weeks ago... I have to admit it was getting a little shabby with how much I've been driving him around! DC took him for me as an excuse to get out of glossing our skirting boards...


2. It finally came around to my turn to cook for our office's Munch Club. One lady bakes every month so because I was last to move upstairs to the office I had to wait 12 months for my turn! My mum came around the evening before and we spent a good few hours baking. We made date slices, peach patisseries, and cupcakes... they were all yum and went down really well in the office, plus they were all mega easy to make.


3. I started planning my half year conference at work. Other than one mega mishap of changing the date, I really need to crack on as it's on 11 July and I haven't got much planned at the mo. Around 50 of the management team come together every half year for a business review, and it's a great chance for everyone to get on the same wavelength in regards to how the company is doing, and also a nice opportunity for the management team to get together from all across the country and catch up and see each other. I've booked our evening entertainment, which will be a game show style team event with rounds such as Catchphrase, Buzzcocks etc. I'm hoping I pull it all off!

4. In the weeks that I've been MIA, I lose 2lbs at weightwatchers, then put on 0.5, then put on 1.0... so I'm back to where I started. But now that a holiday is hopefully in sight, it's time to get bikini body ready!

5. My sis and I made sausage pasta on my Thursday bake off night and my sister wasn't too impressed with what the skins resembled, so I'll leave you with this image...


 Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment