Thursday 20 June 2013

I thought the cinema ripped me off by hiking their ticket prices until...

... I saw this face and the world just kind of fell into place.

 
HELLO.
 
If I didn't take my Man of the Month poster down because I didn't want my new boss to think I was an unprofessional... well... GIRL, then Henry Cavil would be right up there and I don't think I'd take him down until December.
 
Maybe March.
 
The thing is, I don't really like him like this...

 
...he could keep the costume on though if he wanted.
 
No, there definitely has to be stubble involved on a dark haired beautiful man such as this one...


...and the curly hair is a bonus.

He is yum! The thought of watching Superman and paying £8.20 for the privilege was much better after this.

Shallow? Me?

Dans x

No comments:

Post a Comment