Tuesday 18 June 2013

Pick of the week #15

 
As I've got summer holiday on the mind lately, this week's Pick of the Week focuses on my favourite place to holiday shop, H&M. I love how pretty and affordable its beach wear and accessories are - perfect to wear every day and cheap enough to even through away if you've worn through them on your week away, which always happens with me with sandals!
 
1. Leather buckle sandals (currently sold out) £39.99
I'm not surprised these are sold out, I love them and wish I had spotted them earlier! Leather sandals always last forever, and the embossed buckle on the back of these really make them stand out.
 
2. Crochet cream bag £12.99
This bag is perfect for the beach to keep your valuables in; I always carry a smaller bag around and pop it in my big beach bag to keep it safe. 
 
3. Sunglasses £4.99
I made the mistake one year of taking only my vintage Raybans on holiday, and this left them a bit scratched from all of the moving around; I even left them on the table at dinner once and had to run back heart in throat hoping they were still there! So I learnt my lesson and stocked up on plastic rimmed sunglasses to take to the beach, to keep my favourite sunglasses off of the sand.
 
4. Straw hat £7.99
I don't like the sun on my face all day every day and find myself covering up in the shade come 1pm - I'm not the kind who can sunbathe all day! So I like to keep a hat on hand to keep myself cool.
 
I've never bought a swim suit from H&M before and I actually expected them to be cheaper than they are. But I love this bright bikini top and it's a great flattering shape.
 
Next week's Pick of the Week - Holiday Beauty Buys

No comments:

Post a Comment