Wednesday 3 July 2013

The pros and cons of a weekend alone

So last weekend DC was away doing this...


...trekking up three mountains in 24 hours.

No thanks.

Here are the pros and cons of DC being away for the WHOLE weekend.

CONS

  • I miss him a little bit
  • I have the sleep with the lamp on all night because I'm a wuss and I've not slept alone in the new house for more than one night
  • I had to go food shopping by myself... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

  • Um I think that's it!

    PROS
  • I can throw my clothes on the bed when I get home from work and not have to put them away
  • I can watch as many girlie programmes on the TV as I like without have to watch Game of Thrones on repeat!
  • I can say 'yes DC I cleaned the house whilst you were away' and he'll never know that I only hoovered the lounge rug and dragged an antibacterial wipe around the bathrooms
  • I can have the girls over and we can chat girlie chat without any male eavesdropping from the corner of the room
  • I can do my holiday shop and bring the clothes home without having to hide them quickly in the wardrobe or knock a tenner off of the price tag

    CONCLUSION

    DC can go away more often!

  • Dans x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment